|Sixt Chauffeur Reservation Systems GmbH & Co. KG|
|Headquarters||Hausvogteiplatz 2, 10117 Berlin, Deutschland, ,|
|Konrad Thoma (CEO) , Johannes Boeinghoff (Managing Director)|
Number of employees
myDriver is an international chauffeur company that operates in more than 150 cities in 60 countries. Its service includes business rides at budget prices. mydriver is a subsidiary company from Sixt Rent A Car and is part of the new Business Unit Sixt Chauffeured Services. The company is 100% owned and funded by Sixt.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at www.elektroniknet.de Port 80.
mydriver was founded in 2013 in Berlin, Germany. It began offering an alternative taxi service which incorporates some of the luxury aspects of a chauffeur service while remaining price competitive with regular taxis. The creation of the mydriver brand was mainly pushed by the growing demand for limousine services and the expansion of the Sixt transportation services. mydriver was founded by Carl Schuster, Andreas Goschler and Oliver Mickler as a new venture of Sixt. mydriver launched its service at the beginning of 2013 in large German cities: Munich, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Cologne, Leipzig, Bremen, Stuttgart, Nuremberg and Dresden and offers airport transfers, chauffeur services, exhibition transfers, limousine services and private car services.
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG The Rohde & Schwarz electronics group offers innovative solutions in all fields of wireless communications as well as in IT security. Founded more than 80 years ago, the independent company has an extensive sales and service network with subsidiaries and representatives in more than 70 countries. Agfeo.de at Press About Us. Ansprechpartner - ALSO Deutschland GmbH.DECT im B2B-Service des innovations-report.AGFEO TK-Suite Basic Software Informer: version 3.0 information.
In 2014 mydriver continued expansion throughout Germany and started testing international expansion with test cities in Paris, and Vienna.
In the end of 2015 mydriver launched internationally in France, Austria and the Netherlands and became bookable Germany-wide.
mydriver has continued international expansion in Europe in 2016 launching in these countries Spain, United Kingdom, Belgium, Italy, Monaco, Romania, Czech Republic and Turkey. The biggest development for the company was the expansion in the United States. mydriver was launched in various cities all over the US.
In 2017 mydriver, the Sixt Chauffeur Service and Sixt rides joined together to operate under the product Sixt Chauffeured Services bookable on the Sixt website. In the booking process the customer can choose between different prices, car classes and services (e.g. business rides, high-class limousine service or shared rides) and gets a quick overview of the different options. mydriver focuses on business transfers offering corporate rates but also on private transfers.
mydriver offers both corporate and private transfers, providing services by four different car segments: First class (e.g. Mercedes-Benz S-Class, BMW 7 series, Jaguar XJ), Business class (e.g. Mercedes-Benz E-Class, BMW 5 series, Jaguar XF), Economy class (e.g. Volkswagen Passat), VAN (e.g. Mercedes-Benz V-Class). Customers book trip via the platform, hotline or application for Apple and Android smartphones at least 60 minutes before the service starts. mydriver not only operates with own drivers but cooperates with 1500 external partners to make the service available in as many regions as possible.
mydriver was created as an alternative to conventional taxis, with a founding vision to create low-cost limousine service. With the merging of mydriver, the Sixt Chauffeur Service and Sixt rides into Sixt Chauffeured Services, mydriver’s goal is to offer affordable chauffeur services for business trips and private transfers for taxi-level prices around the world.
mydriver is headquartered in Berlin with more than 100 employees.
- ^'myDriver Cities'. www.mydriver.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'Sixt renews and expands Thomas Cook partnership'. Breaking Travel News. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- ^'mydriver About'. www.mydriver.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'Bmi partners with Sixt's My Driver service'. Business Traveller. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- ^'Sixt steuert mit Car-Sharing auf die Gewinnzone zu'. www.die-glocke.de. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'Sixt Chauffeured Services'. www.sixt.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'myDriver'. Sixt Ventures. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'Uber-Reaktion: Warum Sixt für den Chauffeur-Service Mydriver eine eigene Kampagne schaltet'. HORIZONT. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^Gribnitz, René. 'US-Limousinen-Service Uber testet Angebot in Berlin'. www.morgenpost.de (in German). Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'Sixt startet mit myDriver international durch'. mietwagen-news.de (in German). Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'AWD-Gründer Maschmeyer investiert in Blacklane - Sixt startet myDriver'. deutsche-startups.de - News zu Startups, Venture Capital und digitalen Jobs. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'MyDriver'. Gründerszene. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'In diesem Berliner Büro plant MyDriver seine Expansion'. Gründerszene Magazin. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'mydriver Services'. mydriver.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'myDriver startet internationale Expansion - Startup Valley'. Startup Valley (in German). Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'Preiskampf auf der Straße: Wie Startups einen Taxi-Krieg auslösen'. t3n Magazin. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'Taxi-Schreck per App - Auto per Smartphone buchen - Auto-News - Rhein-Zeitung'. www.rhein-zeitung.de. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'myDriver – Der neue Chauffeurservice in Paris'. Touristen in Paris. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^Holzer, Nicole. 'Sixt: My Driver wird international'. FIRMENAUTO. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'Automotive Disrupt - turmoil in transportation'. michaelbrecht.com. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'myDriver – Der neue Chauffeurservice in Paris'. Touristen in Paris. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'Nuevo servicio de alta calidad con chófer'. ABC (in Spanish). Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'MyDriver llega a España con su servicio de chófer y mete más presión al taxi'. sabemosdigital.com. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'Sixt's Transportation Service Launches in Chicago - News - Auto Rental News'. www.autorentalnews.com. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^Autofácil. 'La solución de my Driver para los días con restricciones por contaminación en Madrid'. www.autofacil.es. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^Lobby, Motor. 'Nuevas soluciones de movilidad para la ciudad'. esdiario.es. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'Türkiye'de hızla genişleyen 'şoförle araç kiralama' rekabetine şubat ayından itibaren Alman firması Sixt de 'mydriver' de dâhil olacak'. Abhaz Haber. 2016-02-01. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'mydriver Cities'. mydriver.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'Get A Ride About'. Sixt.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'Get A Ride About'. Sixt.com. Retrieved 2017-12-15.
- ^'Fahrservice in Berlin: Mit Chauffeur zur Currywurst - Berlin - Tagesspiegel'. www.tagesspiegel.de. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^'Chauffeur and limousine service myDriver by Sixt'. www.mydriver.com. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^Madridiario. 'Solución 'my Driver' para las restricciones por contaminación en Madrid'. Madridiario. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^'Alternativas de movilidad para la ciudad'. La Gaceta. Retrieved 2016-04-18.
- ^News.de-Redaktion. 'Verkehr: Sixt-Fahrdienst My Driver sieht große Marktchancen'. News.de. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- ^Sixt-Fahrdienst My Driver sieht große Marktchancen. Nordkurier.
- ^'Türkiye'deki şoförlü araç rekabetine 'Sixt' de girdi!'. Radikal. Retrieved 2016-04-12.
- Tey, Kelly (January 15, 2015). 'MyDriver introduces driver-for-hire service'. The Star. Retrieved April 16, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- 'myDriver llega a España y comienza su expansión internacional'. El Mundo (in Spanish). March 2, 2016. Retrieved April 16, 2016.
- 'Mydriver ampliará presencia a Tenerife, Málaga, San Sebastián y Gran Canaria'. El Periódico (in Spanish). March 7, 2016. Retrieved April 16, 2016.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)
- 'Fahrdienste locken mit Niedrigpreisen und gehobenem Service'. Der Tagesspiegel. (in German)
Dublin, Jan. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Global Industrial Joysticks Market 2021-2025' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the industrial joysticks market and it is poised to grow by $71.01 million during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period. The report on industrial joysticks market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increased demand for customized joysticks and robust and lasting designs.
The industrial joysticks market analysis includes product segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the rising demand of joysticks from construction industry as one of the prime reasons driving the industrial joysticks market growth during the next few years.
The report on industrial joysticks market covers the following areas:
- Industrial joysticks market sizing
- Industrial joysticks market forecast
- Industrial joysticks market industry analysis
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading industrial joysticks market vendors that include Althen Sensors & Controls NL, Curtiss-Wright Corp., Danfoss AS, Eaton Corporation Plc, Emerson Electric Co., J.R. Merritt Controls Inc. , MEGATRON Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG, Parker Hannifin Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, and Spohn & Burkhardt GmbH & Co. KG. Also, the industrial joysticks market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Hydraulic industrial joysticks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Electric industrial joysticks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Althen Sensors & Controls NL
- Curtiss-Wright Corp.
- Danfoss AS
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Emerson Electric Co.
- J.R. Merritt Controls Inc.
- MEGATRON Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Spohn & Burkhardt GmbH & Co. KG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7aivk