Why is my Bully Dog BDX Tuner not recognized when it is connected to the computer?
What is the Power Wire, Where Does it go and What Does it Do in a Bully Dog GT Tuner Differences Between the Bully Dog GT 40410 50-State and the 40417 Platinum GT Tuner Checking DTCs on my Bully Dog GT Tuner (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) Setting Defuel Levels on a Bully Dog GT Tuner Adjusting Bully Dog GT Tuner Driving Coach Sound and Sensitivity. This is done by going to our Down - loadcenterontheBullyDogwebsiteandclickingonthelinklabeled“SetupFilesandDrivers”underthe “Download Agent” link. Follow the instructions below to use this alternative method. 1.The file you download here will depend upon the operating system you’re using on your computer.
Driver Download For Windows 10
- SCT X4 / Bully Dog BDX Download instructions for custom tunes The custom tunes for your vehicle are cloud based - meaning you will need an internet/Wi-Fi connection. As well PC based computer.
- Bully Dog Update Agent (Updater for GT devices).To avoid issues with downloading the Update Agent, install with Internet Explorer. To install the Update Agent click here. All software including the Update Agent is not Mac compatible. A Windows-based PC will be required.
- Yerf-Dog TrailMaster Hammerhead American LandMaster Baja Motorsports Manco Karts Carter Bros. Bully Turbo Jackshaft Clutch, 10,200 RPM, 4-Disc / 6.
This is typically a device driver issue that occurs when a device is plugged into your computer for the first time without downloading the Device Updater first.
Step 1. Disconnect your device from the computer (Do not reconnect the device until step 4)
Step 2. Completely Uninstall the Device Update software from your computer
Step 3. Reinstall the Device Updater software, the device drivers are installed in the same instance as the Device Updater.
Step 4. Reconnect your device to see if the problem has been resolved. (For GTX- plug in the VIM, NOT the head unit)
Advanced Solution: Load them manually
Manually loading the drivers can be done quickly and easily if you follow these simple steps.
You will need to know if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows. Click HEREto determine which version you have if you don't know.
Step 1: Choose the correct driver files below and save them to your computer’s desktop.
Step 2: Locate your computer’s Device Manager. Right-click the SCT MB103 Device. This is the name of your device when the drivers are not properly installed yet.
Step 3: Select the Update Driver Software option for the device, then browse your computer and point to the driver files you downloaded earlier.
Step 4: Select “OK” and then select “Next” – That’s it! You’re all set!
If the device still does not communicate with your PC, give us a call with the device, and access to a Windows PC to further troubleshoot with one of our Technical Support Agents
How do I update my Bully Dog GT Tuner?
Bully Dog Download Update
Basic Steps to Update a GT Tuner
1. Run the Update Agent.
2. Connect the Micro SD card to your computer.
3. Choose the vehicle application and let the Agent search.
4. Click the Update button.
5. When the Update is finished, put the Micro SD card in the GT.
6. Update the GT Platinum from the SD card by choosing Update GT Software, or Update GT Firmware on the Main Menu. (option will be all the way at the bottom of the main menu.)
Detailed Steps to Update a GT Tuner
Where do I Find the Bully Dog Light Duty Update Agent for a Bully Dog Gauge GT Tuner?
To install the Bully Dog Light Duty Update Agent please open the following link. Then open and run the file.
- Open the update agent. Note: the tune will need to be uninstalled from your vehicle to update. You can check the vehicle is stock by going to show settings, the status will read “installed” or “not installed”
- Connect the SD with either the card reader or the GT itself and the USB cable
- Highlight the card in the update agent, and select “select device”
4. Select your device (40417, 40420, etc.) then select “download and upgrade”
5. Wait for the download to finish, you will see this message.
6. Select ok, then with the sd card in the device, go to change vehicle at the top of the menu, if it is the first time updating, and select your vehicle. Or go to update software at the bottom of the main menu to update with the latest files.