Motorola CDM-1250 / 1550 W/ Scholer-Johnson PassPort/LTR Option Board For use with: Pyramid Communications Model 2012/2016/Merlin Revision A February 10, 2004 1. 1080p HD Webcam with Microphone Septekon Gaming Computer Web Camera for Laptop/Desktop/Mac/TV USB PC Cam for Video Calling, Conferencing, Gaming Free Shipping in the U.S. Through Jan 5, 2021. The current CDM Shared Service Platform received its authority to operate (ATO) on March 28, 2018.The CDM Shared Service Platform ATO remains active for three years, absent any significant system modifications, and is set to expire on March 28, 2021. Characterization of the Information. Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
The Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program helps strengthen the cybersecurity of government networks and systems. CDM provides federal agencies with capabilities and tools that
- Find cybersecurity risks on an ongoing basis;
- Prioritize these risks based upon potential impacts; and
- Enable cybersecurity personnel to focus on the most significant problems first.
For CDM Tools Special Item Number (SIN) 132-44 (legacy) / 541519CDM (new) Information for Ordering Organizations.
For CDM Tools SIN Information for Vendors.
Get more information on the CDM Program.
Key Program objectives are to:
- Reduce agency threat surface;
- Streamline Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) reporting;
- Increase visibility into federal cybersecurity; and
- Improve the ability to respond to federal cybersecurity issues.
We provide both products and services to meet the CDM mission:
- Products - CDM Tools SIN* on the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Information Technology; and
- Services - a series of task orders referred to as CDM Dynamic and Evolving Federal Enterprise Network Defense (DEFEND) against the Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), Alliant.
*Only CDM program validated products on the Approved Products List (APL) can be offered on the CDM Tools SIN. The Information for Vendors webpage has APL facts and submission instructions for new products.
In August 2013, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the General Services Administration (GSA) established governmentwide Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs) under Multiple Award GSA IT Schedule 70.
The BPAs, known as the CDM Tools/Continuous Monitoring as a Service (CMaaS) BPAs, provided a consistent governmentwide set of information security continuous monitoring (ISCM) tools and services at a reduced cost that enhances the government's ability to identify and mitigate the impact of emerging cyber threats. The BPA offered 34 tiered price bands, providing for cumulative quantity discounts for each product available for purchase. The CDM Tools/CMaaS BPAs expired in August 2018 and was replaced with the CDM program’s new acquisition strategy.
CDM delivers capabilities to agencies across all aspects of the program and at varying timelines, tailored to best meet agency readiness and agency specific needs.
Cdm Laptops & Desktops Driver Downloads
These capabilities are outlined in two volumes:
- CDM Technical Capabilities Volume One Actual Desired States [PDF - 652 KB] – This document discusses how agencies can define the desired state within the CDM program, leveraging three frameworks: that of the CDM architecture, the Cybersecurity Framework, and the security controls framework outlined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- CDM Technical Capabilities Volume Two Requirements Catalog 2020 [PDF - 2 MB] – The CDM Technical Capabilities Volume Two 2020 Requirements Catalog (Volume Two 2020) has been released and now replaces the previous Volume Two Catalog. Effective October 2020, all APL evaluations will be conducted against Volume Two 2020.
- (ARCHIVED 2018 Version) CDM Technical Capabilities Volume Two Requirements Catalog [PDF - 707 KB] – This document describes the requirements for the CDM program that are consistent with the overarching goal of enabling U.S. government entities to assess and improve the security posture of agencies’ information systems. These requirements will be used for the CDM solicitations called DEFEND (Dynamically Evolving Federal Enterprise Network Defense).
For more information on CDM capabilities, please visit the DHS CISA CDM Website.
Resources for assessing and managing information risk:
CDM Laptops & Desktops Driver Download
- DHS CISA CDM Website: Provides an overview of how CDM Works, CDM capabilities, Benefits of CDM, and the CDM Acquisition Strategy.
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) Website: Links to FISMA 2014 updates to the federal government’s cybersecurity practices and provides related documents for FY14-FY18.
- US-Cert Website: DHS CISA CDM’s training program website with access to trainings, guides, and CDM resources.
- All acquisition-related questions, eligibility requirements, and ordering guide requests:
- CDM Tools SIN: [email protected]
- Technical and APL questions regarding the program:
CDM Program Office – [email protected]
The shortcut to this page is gsa.gov/cdm.