The latest releases of CobraNet Silicon Series software are always available here. To download a particular package, just visit the package homepage and follow the download links.
CobraNet Discovery Utility ('Disco')
Download For Windows 10 Free
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Windows 10 32 Bit free download - Realtek High Definition Audio Codec (Windows 2000/XP/2003), Windows 10, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC, and many more programs. When you need immediate help, call us! Our average wait time is under 1 minute. +1 (773) 869-1234 (7 AM - 6 PM CST). This page contains drivers for BLASTER GamePad Cobra manufactured by Creative Labs™. Please note we are carefully scanning all the content on our website for viruses and trojans. This and other Game Devices drivers we're hosting are 100% safe.
CobraNet Discovery ('Disco') is a monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance tool for CobraNet networks. Disco runs on Windows (NT, XP and Vista) computers and uses the standard Ethernet network interface (NIC) to connect to and observe a CobraNet network. CobraNet devices on the network are discovered and enumerated in the application. Critical performance parameters are retrieved from the devices and displayed. Devices can be selected and over-the-network firmware upgrades initiated from the application.
DSP Conductor™ is a software development kit (SDK) for audio digital signal processing (DSP) applications. Audio processing is defined in terms of code elements. Elements have inputs, outputs, controls and indicators. Elements are “wired” together and their controls adjusted within the DSP Conductor environment to produce the desired audio processing results within the DSP code that is generated. DSP Conductor generates the signal processing instructions (code) but the actual audio processing is performed by a Cirrus Logic DSP chip. The CS4961xx CobraNet®-enabled network audio processor is the first of these DSP devices to be supported by DSP Conductor.
Cobra Tecnologia Driver Download For Windows 10 64
Firmware may be updated though the Ethernet connection from a Windows PC running CobraNet Discovery. Unzip contents into the “firmware” directory beneath your CobraNet Discovery installation (default location: c:Program FilesCirrus LogicCobraNet Discovery)
White Papers and Application Notes
- AN335 Cirrus Logic CobraNet® Developer Tips for CS1810xx / CS4961xx Devices (pdf)
- AN312 CobraNet® Clocking Modes (pdf)
- An introduction to networked audio - a white paper published by Yamaha System Solutions, January 25, 2007.
- Networked audio system design with CobraNet - a white paper published by Yamaha System Solutions, January 26, 2007.
- An excerpt from the MediaMatrix help system discusses digital synchronization issues for MediaMatrix and for CobraNet.
- Kevin Gross and Tom Holtzen, 'Controlling and Monitoring Audio Systems with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP),'Presented at the 105th AES Convention, September 26, 1998, Preprint #4760
- Kevin Gross, 'Operating Principles and Applications of Audio/Video Capable Networks,'Presented at the 103rd AES Convention, September 27, 1997, Preprint #4549
- An unpublished paper by Kevin Gross, 'Digital Audio Distribution,' extols the advantages of distributing audio digitally using a network architecture like CobraNet.
Cobra Tecnologia Driver Download For Windows 10 7
Cobra Tecnologia Driver Download For Windows 1000
CobraCAD Version 1.10 is now available for download. CobraCAD requires Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP with Internet Explorer 5.0 or later. If you already have a previous version installed, you will need to run the installer application twice. The first time will remove the previous version and the second time will install Version 1.10. Be sure to check the help file for “known issues” relating to this software release. Please send any CobraCAD feedback to [email protected]