- Codes Rousseau Usb Devices Driver Downloads
- Codes Rousseau Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 7
- Codes Rousseau Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 10
Microsoft provides in-box drivers for several of those device classes, called USB device class drivers. If a device that belongs to a supported device class is connected to a system, Windows automatically loads the class driver, and the device functions with no additional driver required. CCID free software driver. This package provides the source code for a generic USB CCID (Chip/Smart Card Interface Devices) driver and ICCD (Integrated Circuit(s) Card Devices). See the USB CCID and ICCD specifications from the USB working group. If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device. Through this post, you can download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Drivers and install them on your PC. These drivers are compatible with any Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC with 32-bit or 64-bit CPU architecture.
Get released/stable versions
Go in the Download section. I provide
.tar.bz2 archives ready to be built using:
The latest README is at README.md.
Get the current source code from git
If you are a C-language developper (or you know what you are doing), you can also access the git developement version. You may need to use the git version to support the latest added readers.
Main CCID/ICCD features supported
- Exchange levels
- short APDU
- extended APDU (with some limitations and lack of support from PC/SC)
- card protocols
- Protocol Parameter Selection (PPS)
- negociation made by the driver if needed
- highest card/reader communication speed selected
- specific mode supported
- multi-slot readers
- composite CCID devices
- PC/SC v2 part 10 features:
- secure PIN verify (FEATURE_VERIFY_PIN_DIRECT)
- modify PIN entry (FEATURE_MODIFY_PIN_DIRECT)
- reader PIN properties (FEATURE_IFD_PIN_PROPERTIES)
- Multifunctional Card Terminal reader direct (FEATURE_MCT_READER_DIRECT)
- retrieve reader properties in TLV form (FEATURE_GET_TLV_PROPERTIES)
- bMinPINSize and bMaxPINSize: How to know the PIN sizes supported by a pinpad reader?
- wLcdMaxCharacters and wLcdMaxLines
- send CCID escape commands (FEATURE_CCID_ESC_COMMAND)
- Data rates list
- Localize LCD display messages (Gemalto GemPC PIN PAD, Covadis Véga-Alpha)
- Extended APDU (for T=1 cards only and if your reader is in TPDU mode or extended APDU mode. For T=0 cards this is managed by the application itself.)
- SCardGetAttrib() attributes
- ICCD versions A and B
- RAM consumption efficiency for embedded systems using
CCID features not yet supported
- Manage suspend/resume (for example in a laptop)
- Reader clock frequency change
Contact me if you want to see the support of the above not yet supported features and you have a budget.
Non CCID features that I do not plan to support
- read/write on memory cards
In fact I may implement one of these features if you have a budget.
How to get support
If you have a problem and want to get support from me you shall include the following information:
Codes Rousseau Usb Devices Driver Downloads
- CCID driver version
- pcsc-lite version
- the output of the command '
- Operating system or GNU/Linux distribution name and version
- Hardware details: Standard compatible PC, special board, Raspberry Pi, etc.
- Smart card middleware name and version
- Smart card reader manufacturer name and reader model name
- Smart card name
Then you shall generate a complete log (do not truncate it).
- If you need to enter the smart card PIN to reproduce the problem then consider changing your PIN before generating the logs as the PIN value will be included in the logs.
- Kill any running
- (re)start pcscd exactly as described bellow:
- Stop pcscd (using Control-C) after the problem occured and send me the generated
If you experience a crash of pcscd it is useful for me to have a backtrace.
Then copy/paste the complete output in your bug report.
If you have general questions or bug reports you should use the Pcsclite-muscle mailing list.
First search the mailing list archives. Maybe your probem has already been reported and solved. If you have not found a solution then subscribe to the Pcsclite-muscle mailing list and send your request to [email protected]
Check reader's compliance to CCID specification
To know if a smart card reader is CCID compliant and should be supported by this driver but is not listed bellow
Just get the source code of this driver, install the build dependencies (see Build-Depends: for Debian systems) and do:
and send me ([email protected]) the generated
If your reader is CCID compliant and you would like to add it to the list of readers I would also need:
- The URL of a web page describing the reader. Typically the web page of the reader description on the manufacturer web site.
- A picture of the reader. In general a picture is already available on the manufacturer web page described above.
- Supported readers
- Should work readers
- Unsupported readers
- Disabled readers
All the readers are also included in a big matrix.
You can use an interactive reader selection tool at: Reader selection.
See Reader Selection: find the smart card reader you search for a presentation of the tool.
The main author is Ludovic Rousseau <[email protected]>.
I reused source code from other free software projects whose authors are:
- Carlos Prados for the PPS and ATR parsing code (taken from his towitoto driver) in
- Olaf Kirch for the T=1 TPDU code (from the OpenCT package) in
openct/directory. I (Ludovic Rousseau) greatly improved this code.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
The complete licence is available at GNU Lesser General Public License, version 2.1
Supported Operating Systems
Codes Rousseau Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 7
GNU/Linux using libusb 1.0.x and later
Mac OS X
Apple includes my CCID driver (version 1.3.8, released in June 2008) since Leopard 10.5.6. See the mail from Shawn Geddis to have a list of changes.
See the evolutions of the CCID driver in Lion (10.7), Mountain Lion (10.8), Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11), Sierra (10.12), High Sierra.
Snow Leopard (10.6.x) and later
Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) and later are supported without patches. To build the driver you need to extract the archive and do:
Mac OS X Leopard (10.5) is supported with a simple patch. To build the driver you need to extract the archive and do:
NOTE: The execution of
./MacOSX/configure will fail if you have a space character in your current working directory pathname.
NOTE: Apple's version of pcsc-lite installed with Leopard has many bugs and problems.
Mac OS X Tiger (10.4) uses an old pcsc-lite with some problems:
- A missing call to
IFDHSetProtocolParameters()so the reader is not configured correctly regarding to the card ATR.
- A wrong API for
SCardControl()so you can't use a pin pad reader or any other feature provided by
- No way to generate a cold reset. Only a warm reset is possible. Uncomment the line
MacOSX/configureto fake a card movement after a reset to simulate a cold reset. Note that
SCardReconnect()will then fail with
You can use this (now unmaintained) patch.
The driver should work on Solaris.
Codes Rousseau Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 10
I can't test is myself so patches are welcome if needed.
You can find a PC/SC-lite package form Oracle.
The driver is available in the freshport.
The driver is available in pkgsrc as security/ccid.
Other operating systems
It may or may not work.
The drivers are also available as packages libccid