- The ATTO Disk Benchmark application was designed to measure your storage systems performance with transfer sizes and test lengths for reads and write speeds. Several options are available to customize your performance measurement including queue depth, overlapped I/O and even a comparison mode with the option to run continuously.
- Download Hack Wifi Password 1.4 for Android for free, without any viruses, from Uptodown. Try the latest version of Hack Wifi Password 2015 for Android.
CrystalDiskInfo is a small benchmarking application for hard drives.
The usage of the program is pretty simple and allows you to test the speed of connected hard drives. It uses different sizes blocks to test the performance.
To ensure all your computer drivers, including Network Adapter Drivers, are constantly kept up-to-date, download our award-winning driver software. Fix Wireless Network Drivers problems – common Wireless Network Drivers problems Start Download.
CrystalDiskInfo is a pretty accurate program because it measures random read and write speeds using differing block sizes.
The user interface of the app is pretty straightforward and provides speeds as graphs combined with some speed statistics.
Overall, CrystalDiskInfo completes its tests without leaving much of a footprint in terms of CPU and memory usage but to get accurate results, it is recommended other applications remain closed.
CrystalDiskMark is software which can benchmark hard drive speed.
Features and highlights
- Measure sequential reads/writes speed
- Measure random 512KB, 4KB, 4KB (Queue Depth=32) reads/writes speed
- Select test data (Random, 0Fill, 1Fill)
- Theme support
CrystalDiskMark 8.0.1 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from drive utilities without restrictions. CrystalDiskMark 8.0.1 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.Filed under:
- CrystalDiskMark Download
- Freeware Drive Utilities
- Open source and GPL software
- Major release: CrystalDiskMark 8.0
- HDD Benchmarking Software
Bandwidth monitoring and data usage reports for Windows and macOS
NetWorx is a simple, yet versatile and powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth consumption situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connections. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or just a specific network connection, such as Wireless or Mobile Broadband. The software also features an array of highly customisable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity — such as unusually heavy data flow — occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dial-up connections and shut the system down.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged into a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dial-up duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
New release! NetMaster — a modern alternative to NetWorx
Our new product NetMaster is an easy to use tool for monitoring and controlling Internet usage of each application on your computer.
Watch the apps using your Internet in real-time, set limits to their bandwidth, prioritise important applications, restrict less important programs, and block the ones you don't trust. Get detailed usage reports, optimise your data consumption, and achieve better privacy and security.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Usage reports, exportable to a variety of file formats.
- Close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Support of cable modems, ADSL, WiFi cards, and more.
- Network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Options to notify the user or automatically disconnect from the Internet when the network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter for testing Internet connection speed.
- Connection Monitor for regular connection status checks.
With NetWorx you can:
- Find out and monitor how fast your Internet connection is and how much Internet traffic you consume.
- Verify whether your ISP charges your Internet usage fairly.
- Detect a suspicious network activity on your computer.
- Perform simple network tests such as ping and trace route.
- Be notified about excessive Internet usage.