Aspen Touch Screen, free aspen touch screen software downloads, Page 3. 2007-2009 Aspen. NEW Painted Driver side front fender with FREE touch up paint. Included is a FREE bottle of touch up paint. Up for sale is a.
Class A Regional Driving Positions Is Available!
Drivers Aspen Touch Reviews
- Driver will be delivering steel products (Panels & Trim)
- Equipment: 40 & 48 Foot Flatbeds/Freightliner/Dedicated Tractor/Sleeper
- Transmission: Manual 10 Speed
- Must be thorough with paperwork ensuring all product gets delivered
- Driver must be able to lift up to 50lbs, some wrapped product must be unloaded by hand. All panels and sheets are offloaded by a forklift by the client
- Radius: Delivering to Southern Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona & Utah
- ELD: J.J. Keller
- Load is 80% covered with Conestoga, 20% required tarping
- Maintenance: Ryder/Penske/AIM
- PPE: Very important and must have steel toed boots, all else is provided
- Stops: 20 stops per trip over 4-5 days out
- Training: Ride along for 1 week
- Uniforms provided
Driver Hours: 7am Dispatch (Will be out 3-4 nights each week in the sleeper), will always have one weekend day off and one weekend, (Sun/Mon or Fri/Sat)
Driver Wage: .50 cents per mile, $17.25 per stop, $66 per Diem, will average 1,750-2,000 miles per week
Drivers Aspen Touch Remote
Drivers Aspen Touch Model
- Must have 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years or 2 years’ experience in the last 5 years.
- Must have 2 years of experience
- Must be ok with mountain driving