Nov 16, 2019 A-Trend sound card drivers. Acer: Acer sound card drivers. Ad-Chips: Ad-Chips sound card drivers. Addonics: Addonics sound card drivers. AdLib: AdLib sound card drivers. AIMS radio card drivers. Analog Devices: Analog sound card drivers. AOpen: AOpen sound card drivers. Aria: Aria sound card drivers. ASOUND: Asound sound card. For instance, a 96 kHz sound card can accurately reproduce frequencies up to 48 kHz. And that’s more than enough because the upper limit of human hearing is 20 kHz. So, when looking for a sound card, a sampling rate of 96 kHz (the usual rate of mid-range cards) is more than enough. Bit rate plays a role in the quality of recorded sound.
Drivers Clearone Sound Cards App
|DirectX 9.0c Runtime|
Better graphics, faster frame rates, and more immersive audio.
|Sound Blaster Live! Drivers|
The latest Sound Blaster Live! drivers for Windows NT
|Diamond Multimedia Rio PMP300 Drivers|
The latest drivers for your Rio player
NT 4.0 Drivers for SOUNDBLASTER 16, AWE32, 16PnP, AWE64
Dynamic SoundFonts caching program for SBLive!/APSLive/APS
|Creative AWE32 Control 2.05|
AWE control panel for Windows 95
|USB ASIO Driver v2.8.7|
Play your laptop at down to 4ms of latency.
|Digidesign ASIO Driver Beta 5.3.3b1|
Digidesign's Beta ASIO Driver for Windows XP
|The Linux Ultra Sound Project|
Project for Gravis UltraSound card and Linux
Reference drivers for Vortex2 (AU8830) based products
|Rap10 Playback Panel|
Control aspects of the Roland RAP-10 audio card's playback
Control Panel for Roland GS and GM MIDI devices
|Digidesign CoreAudio Driver v6.9|
Allows CoreAudio-compatible applications to record and play back.
Schematics for Macintosh midi adapters
|M-Audio Delta Drivers 1.2.1|
Contains drivers for this particular MIDI hardware solution.
Decreases the rotation speed of the CD drives
Configuration software for the Opcode USB audio devices
|Creative SB Audigy 2/Audigy 2 ZS Driver|
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2/Audigy 2 ZS Driver.
|Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1 Drivers|
Drivers for the Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1.
|RightMark Audio Analyzer 5.3|
Test the audio performance of your sound card.
|Power YMF 2.01|
Tweak your YMF7x4 sound card driver
VCRadio control program for PC FM radio cards
A GNOME/GTK+ front-end for radio tuners
|UASC-1 ASIO driver|
Wave Idea UASC-1 ASIO driver
|Dynamic Edge 4.1 604 Driver|
Driver for the Dynamic Edge 4.1 604.
Xview program to connect GUS to MIDI keyboard
Interface for Gemtek PCFM serial port FM radio
Change master and auxillary volumes(cd,fm,dsp,line) of a soundcard
|Adaptec SCSI Card 2906 Driver v1.3|
Latest driver software for SCSI Card 2906
fmradio-like program with X interface
It’s highly important to have the drivers for an audio or network device as without them they might not work correctly or they might not work at all. And some audio problems happen when you did not update your C-Media driver. Here we will discuss the two most common way to update C-Media drivers.
Method 1: Update C-Media Drivers With Device Manager
The first way is to update it by Microsoft Windows, which is an easy way and needn’t download third party software.
1. Right click the Start Menu and choose Device Manager in the list.
2. Locate the C-Media device in the pane. Usually you can find it when you expand Sound, video, and game controllers.
3. Right click it and select Update Driver.
4. In the window, there will be two options as the picture.Choose the first one Search automatically for updated driver software, Windows will search your computer and the internet for the latest driver software for your device. You just need to follow its instructions to update the driver.
And it will remind you if your computer has already installed the latest driver software.
These are steps of the first method.
Method 2: Update C-Media Drivers Automatically
You need to download a professional driver download utility tool which can help you download and update device drivers, such as Driver Booster. This method can save time for you.
Driver Booster, an automatically drivers download and update tool, can help users to get the latest graphic driver, audio driver, USB driver, mouse driver etc with one click. And as the best driver scanner, it can detected the most outdated and missing drivers for your computer.
Besides the driver function, it supports to download and update the game components such as Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable, OpenAL, etc.
1. Download and install Driver Booster step by step, after that, run it on your computer.
2. Click Scan. After it finishing scanning, it will tell you how many devices need updated drivers.
3. Then there will be a list, and you can find C-Media Device among them. Next you just need to find the C-media device and click Update to update the driver. Or if you’d like to update them all, choose Update Now.
Your C-Media Driver can be updated quickly after finishing these steps.
Method 3: Install Compatible C-Media Drivers
The next method is a little similar to the first one. When there is no C-Media Audio driver but your device is C-Media PCI Audio device, you can install the compatible device driver such as High definition audio driver or Realtek HD audio driver.
1. Right click the Start Menu and go Device Manager>Sound, Video and game controllers > C-Media Device > Update Driver.
Drivers Clearone Sound Cards & Media Devices Free
2. Choose Browse my computer for driver software.
3. Then click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
4. Check Show compatible hardware. Then it will show compatible device in the box and you can choose the version you’d like to update to. Click Next.
Drivers Clearone Sound Cards Review
5. Choose Yes when the warning window appears for it is normal.
Sound Cards Creative
After this process, you have updated your C-Media driver.
All these above are the three ways to update C-Media Drivers. And these ways can be applied to not only C-Media Drivers but other device drivers. You can choose one way you prefer.
Drivers Clearone Sound Cards & Media Devices Available