Supported device ID and product strings:. VID067B&PID2303 for 'Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port' (PL2303 series). VID067B&PID2304 for 'Prolific USB-to-GPIO/PWM Port' (PL2303TB chip).
- Windows 10 Usb Drivers Download Microsoft
- Update Usb Drivers Windows 10 Free Download
- Unknown Usb Device Driver Download
- Us Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 10
- Install Driver For Usb Device
- Download USB Drivers for All Android Devices (Windows & Mac)2019 Miracle Box Driver Installation 2019 Free Download For Windows 7, 8, 10, 32 bit and 64bit MediaTek VCOM Driver.
- LG Software, Firmware, & Drivers Download: Optimize your LG devices by downloading the latest drivers and firmware updates. Keep your LG products up-to-date.
This article helps to fix an issue in which Windows 10 doesn't install specific drivers for USB audio devices on the first connection.
Original product version: Windows 10, version 1703
Original KB number: 4021854
When you connect a USB audio device to a Windows 10 Version 1703-based computer the first time, the operating system detects the device but loads the standard USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) instead of the specific device driver.
This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is generic.
This issue also causes Windows 10 Version 1703 to postpone the search for other compatible drivers through Windows Update that typically occurs immediately after you install a new device.
To fix this issue, use one of the following methods.
To resolve this issue, install update 4022716.
Windows 10 Usb Drivers Download Microsoft
If the device-specific driver is distributed through Windows Update, you can manually update the driver by using Device Manager. For more information about how to do this, see update drivers in Windows 10.
Update Usb Drivers Windows 10 Free Download
If the device is not yet connected, first install the device-specific driver, such as by using the appropriate installer. After the device-specific driver is installed, Windows 10 will select that driver instead of the standard USB audio 2.0 driver when you first connect the device.
Unknown Usb Device Driver Download
See the device manufacturer's user guide for specific instructions about how to install the driver.
If the driver isn't distributed through Windows Update, you can manually reinstall the driver. To do this, follow these steps:
Us Usb Devices Driver Download Windows 10
- Install the device-specific driver (see Method 2).
- Open Device Manager.
- Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
Install Driver For Usb Device
When it restarts, Windows will try to reinstall the device by using the device-specific driver.